Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dashboard stuck "Refreshing" and showing blank Tiles

Hi All,

We have a Dashboard that pulls from 2 different reports that has been up and working fine for awhile.  But as of this morning we're suddenly seeing strange issues.  Here's what we observe:

- The main issue is that the Tiles are all blank (no error, just empty as in the first screenshot below)

- The dashboard says "Refreshing" in the top left and has been like that for hours

- The underlying reports do load properly, and if you pin a new Tile, then that new Tile works fine

- The original, blank tiles cannot be deleted from Dashboard.  When you click the menu, there simply isn't an option to delete it anymore. (see second screenshot)

- Clicking "Refresh Dashboard Tiles" does not force them to load

This is our main Dashboard and it would be less than ideal to have to rebuild it completely.  Hoping someone has seen this before and knows a solution...?

Thanks

Capture11.PNG

Capture12.PNG

Comments
jbjs5820
Helper I

I´m having the same issue! 

Started on Friday.

This is not the first time that this appens.

Please update the status.

Thanks 

JPMac
Frequent Visitor

We've been having the same issue since Friday last week.  Needs to be resolved ASAP!

Kalana
Frequent Visitor

I have the same issue for from last friday.  Dash boards which we ping entire report are working fine for me but dash boards failed to refresh if we ping as tile.

Tsanka
Kudo Collector

Same problem - dashboard tiles are not refreshed. Hope the issue to be resolved asap.

roh

I am facing the same issue.. Please update soon..

csvdesk
Regular Visitor

Same issue for some of my dashboards connected to Azure Analysis Services, without row level security. 

PBI Info.PNGDashboard Refresh Issue.PNG

niccupp
Regular Visitor

We are also having the same issue. I tried recreating the dashboards and they aren't showing current values. Needs fixed ASAP!

jfiorillo
Helper I

I am having the same issue and it seems to be RLS.  Seems to only be the dashboard and not the reports. Everything was working fine a week ago.    

pmimault
Regular Visitor

Same Issue !

Dashboard wrong but report/datasets up to date.

davidpstys

We're having the same issue.  This is affecting dozens of users.  I cannot remove RLS because I cannot allow these users to see all data.  Please fix this quickly!