Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard refresh failed: Cancellation occurred when sending or receiving a request.

Hi all,

I am having an issue with the scheduled refresh of my dashboard.

I have created a report and dashboard for quite some time now, that used to run without any issues. They were developed on a composite data model and I have connected them to a data gateway. The connection seems to run as normal and I can see the most updated data when entering the report.

The dashboard though is not being refreshed. I have scheduled it to update once an day and it is connected to alerts that are triggering flows to send out emails.

The refresh has been failing for 2 days now. Yesterday's details and info are:

Failure details: The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. This is usually a transient issue. If you try again later and still see this message, contact support.

Activity Id:

53755b88-4dc5-48b4-ab73-bd540e26b0ef

Request Id:

031483a9-988f-4a83-b934-51f1650b22f9

Cluster Name:

WABI-NORTH-EUROPE-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Please note that I have tried a manual refresh and it keeps failing as well.

Anyone that had a similar issue or knows what I should do to get it fixed?

Many thanks,

Mar

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

I found the error "Missing or invalid credentials for data source" internally. Please re-specify valid credential for all data sources, then test again to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

I did that and also updated to the latest data gateway. I hadn't consider that as the report was up to date on the website but not the dashboard. It worked though, thanks a lot for your help!