Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard going blank on Direct Link

Hi

I am facing an issue where the dashboard is displaying a blank page when a user clikcs the direct link to a dashboard in a browser. The Report is OK. Also, if you click the corresponding dashboard under Dashboards, the dashboard will display properly. IT however is not working well with page refresh (tried IE and Edge). This is affecting dashboards which are created with pinning a live page from the report.

I have not noticed this behavior earlier, but may be this got introduced.

Thanks

Sumit

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ssampat,

I can reproduce the issue in msit.powerbi.com site, and app.powerbi.com is fine.

The issue happened to MSIT already reported: CRI 26619358. Product Team is working on this now. The temporary work around is to open a different dashboard and then go back to your original dashboard to get the original dashboard to load correctly.

I will focus on this issue, if there are any update, I'll back and let you know.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

ssampat
Regular Visitor

Thanks, I will await the fix.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Dawngrrl
Employee

Hi same isue for me - the pinned page on the dash disappears - there are direct links on the page and it seems once clicked the pinned page rendors blank.   Refresh does not resolve. 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

@ssampat@Dawngrrl I got the information that the issue was fixed . Please check it in your environment. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu