Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard data is not refreshing

Post database refresh my report is showing the lastest data however my dash board is still showing old numbers and the same time it is not allowing me to edit any tile in the desktop view.

Kindly advice what could be the possible resolution for this. Thanks in advance.

Refreshdate.PNG

Regards,

Nikhilesh

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @v-nipra,

From your description, it seems that the dataset is already refreshed, please try to click Refresh Dashboard Tiles in the dashboard to see if the tile data updated. 

e2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

v-nipra

@v-qiuyu-msft....I tried in that way however result is same.  My ties are ahaving few error message, not sure getting this error message due to my data source are still running and not fully updated with latest numbers. I face this everyday morning. This will not allow me to click any tile for edit. Dashboard Tile_for Support 15.11.PNG

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @v-nipra,

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

v-nipra

Hi Qiuyun Yu & Vicky.....Thank for support. It is some connection issue due to which it is breaking the link with dataset and cousing error it happens when you try to work in dashboard and same time database is also refreshing.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @v-nipra,

Does the issue gone now? Are you able to get the dashboard to be refreshed? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-nipra

Hi Qiuyun, I am still having that error in my dashboard. I refreshed the tile and even rebuilt the entire report and dashboard again. Next day I could see the same kind of error in my newly built dashboard. Not sure how to fix this. This is the attached snip (newly built dashboard today) with error. I prepared this dashboard post my database is refreshed.21.11.2017_PBIX_APAC MSA _New Dashboard Error.PNG

When this error incure, it will stop navigating you to report when you click the tile.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @v-nipra,

I would suggest you create a support ticket as suggested in my previous post. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu