Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dashboard dark theme broken for cards

Since the weekend the dark theme on dashboards changes the text colour of measure to a dark grey, not white, so its almost impossible to see it.

This card has the value 49,128 but because of the font colour, you really have to look hard

Capture.PNG

Comments
ClaytonJones
Frequent Visitor

I am seeing the issue with cards on dashboards with no themes attached and those with themes, all cards that are pinned to a dashboard are displaying the Data Label value in dark grey no matter what font colour is in use on the report other titles on the card appear to display as expected so it appears to just be the data label value for me.

Advanced Custom Cards imported from the market place do not display this problem, it appears to be just the stock card availble in PBI.

Please fix asap!

Omega
Impactful Individual

What are the timelines for fixing this issue? 

CraigC
Helper I

Any update or ETA?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

I got information below internally: 

"ETA 9/6 to all production clusters. 

Workaround:
Dashboard owners can update the dashboard theme to a "light" theme or change the background color to a lighter color in the "Custom" dropdown for dashboard theming. "

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

MCornish
Responsive Resident

This seems to have been implemented early, as I've just checked and my tiles have the correct font colour

ClaytonJones
Frequent Visitor

I can confirm that as of today, it does appear to have been resolved and I now have dashboards displaying as I would expect. :Smiley LOL

MCornish
Responsive Resident

Update: working in browser but still broken in Android and iOS app

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MCornish

Please test again after 9/6. Also you can update Power BI mobile app to the latest version. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

panantonioblanc
Frequent Visitor

Mine was working from 8/28 until a couple of days ago, but has gone back to the way it was. The font is dark again on tiles. 

panantonioblanc
Frequent Visitor

The fix stopped working for me. Tiles still show the dark gray font against dark backgrounds. Is anyone else still experiencing this problem?