Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard Schedule Refresh no longer working

Have the same problem that was posted awhile back ( see link below ).  Dashboard tiles are not refreshing on schedule, only manually refreshing the dataset pushes updated data to the Dashboard. I have been working with support and tried a number of different things with no change, so they asked me to post here. 

Everything was working fine until two weeks ago and now none of our dashboards automaticcally refresh; seems like something was broken in the backend between schedule refreshes and dashboards. 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Dashboard-tiles-not-refreshing-after-scheduled-cache-refres...

Comments
Link
Frequent Visitor

Just got a call from support with an update - they've been advised that this bug has an ETA of mid-december. Bit disappointing given that it's pretty core functionality but there's nothing that I can see to do.

In the mean time the suggested workaround is: Refreshing the broswer.

So all in all it's going to be a 5ish month battle to get functionality back that was working fine previously. Not thrilled with that.