Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard, Pin Live Page, Order in Full Screen isn't the same as current view

Hello Team,

I have a Dashboard with many live pin pages. 

I can move these Pages / Tiles in any order I like visual

When I hit the double arrows for Full Screen Mode and then hit the double arrows for Fit to Screen, the Order for which I placed the Tiles reverts back to the orignal creation of the dashboard.

I have tried the setting to re-adjust my tiles but this doesnt seem to address the issue.

EX:

If I PIN the pages in the dashboard as 1, 2, 3, 4. I then change the order manually in the dashboard 2, 1, 4, 3. This view sticks however when i go to full screen and Full width, the actuall order reverts back 1, 2, 3, 4.

Thoughts?

Comments
EILOOP
Advocate I

Update:

If I use Page up & Page Down it keeps the correct order.

If I select the Tile and the border turns a light blue and then Use the Up and Down arrows; it pulls the initial Dashboard order and not the new order.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @EILOOP

Would you please clarify "If I select the Tile and the border turns a light blue and then Use the Up and Down arrows; it pulls the initial Dashboard order and not the new order."? 

Which browser do you use to view the dashboard? 

Based on my test with Chrome browser, pin four report pages to the same dashboard via Pin Live Page feature, then in the dashboard, click on tile and move to change the order, enter full screen mode-> Fit to width -> exit full screen mode, the dashboard tiles keep displaying with the new order. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

EILOOP
Advocate I

In the Dashboard with All Live Pin Pages.

Click On:

Step1.png

Then Click on:

Step2.png

Then click on the boarder of a tile (Any will do):

Step3.png

Then Hit the UP or Down Arrow and the NEXT tile will have a higlighted boarder (Most likely the Down Arrow).

The Next Tile will highlight like so:

Step4.png

Note if you do not click on the Tile and simply hit the down arrow, the screen moves a few pixels at a time, If you select the outer boarder of the tile and then Click the Arrow Key it will jump down a whole tile at a time.

Once in this mode on my machine and environment, it reverts back to the original upload of the tile order and no longer follows the new order.

I am using Chrome (V 75.0.3770.100) as IE tends to freeze or time out.

Let me know if you have more questions.