Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Dashboard Full screen mode has disappeared?!

Up until an hour ago, it was possible for me to click "Enter Fullscreen Mode" on my dashboards in the New Look service. However, it suddenly just disappeared...

is this coming back..? Otherwise the new look is pretty useless for us..

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Dusty

Based on my test, the Enter Full Screen Mode button is available for a dashboard in New Look experience. Please test again on your side. 

e1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Dusty
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft ,

I see two different versions of powerbi.com.

If i just open a browser and go to the site, the menu-bar is to the right and the full screen button is nowhere to be found.

If I, on the other hand, open the specific dashboard with the chromeless=1 parameter, then (after after pressing ESC) I can see the same menu that you have.

See below for my two different examples. As you can see both are in the "new look".

Menu to the right, no full screen possibleMenu to the right, no full screen possible

Menu to the left and full screen availableMenu to the left and full screen available

Dusty
Frequent Visitor

The Full screen button is back in the right corner, which is nice... However, now the fit to screen-hotkey (s) or fit to width-hotkey (w) does not work anymore.

This is even more crucial for us, as we have a script running, that starts the different dashboards automatically for us.. Now I can only see one third of my dashboard, as the shortcuts stopped working over the weekend.

I have tested in both Chrome and Firefox with two different users.

Do you know anything about this @v-qiuyu-msft ?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Dusty

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get help. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu