Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Custom visual tooltip service not working

In PowerBI desktop version april 2018. Te auto function for floating tooltips does not work anymore

You have to specify which page is your tooltip for a graph.

Normally it worked with auto when the measure from graph was the same as measure on tooltip page

bu this last one does not mwork anymore

this is an issue, not an idea. But I only see new ideau ???

IN ISSUE FOREM

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @FrankPower-001,

Which custom visual you mean have this issue? 

Does the same custom visual work before Power BI desktop update on April? 

Would you please share some screenshots to show the issue? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

FrankPower-001
Frequent Visitor

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

The problem is not with a custom visual, but there was no other location where i could place this issue

the problem in the 2018 april verfsion is that the advanced tooltip options does not work anymore in auto mode. But only when you assign the tooltip page to a graph. So tooltip auto does not work anymore

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @FrankPower-001,

>> "the problem in the 2018 april verfsion is that the advanced tooltip options does not work anymore in auto mode. But only when you assign the tooltip page to a graph. So tooltip auto does not work anymore"

Would you please share more information about this or detail steps so we can try to reproduce it? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

FrankPower-001
Frequent Visitor

Hi

when you create a graph with revenue and the other with profit

The tooltips page with, profit or revenue would be visible in automode for the graph with tooltip

this worked in march but not in april version

please send me a personal mail at frankgovers(at)outlook.com

then i will send the pbix file