Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Custom Theme Not Working in Service

The custom theme that I have loaded into the report is reverting back to default values in the service. In the desktop my report has Segoe UI as the default text, Segoe UI Bold and Black as the titles/headers, and they are reverting to an almost invisible color. This is not an issue with the desktop. I also tried to upload the same report to the service under a different name, and the theme is showing the same way. I do have reports with this theme that is working. It seems to have been corrupted within the file, even though it displays fine in the desktop.

Comments
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft I did have all of those fields defind in the theme, and I am still seeing differences. The header piece didn't define the font type, but it had the color, and there was a difference in color. I did make updates to 100% match the formatting of the example in the microsoft docs, and there is still a disconnect between the service and the desktop. I included two screen grabs that highlight the two main differences between the two. 

After: 

kholgate_2-1631539589800.png

Before: 

kholgate_1-1631537786786.png

Desktop: 

kholgate_5-1631539708747.pngkholgate_6-1631539719410.png

Service:

kholgate_3-1631539680398.pngkholgate_4-1631539695388.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-chuncz-msft Can you provide an update on this issue? I have a file with a different theme that is having the same problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This can be marked as completed. I was able to resolve the theme issue. Interestingly, I used the export theme tool from Power BI Desktop one year prior, and it corrupted in a year.