cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the

Cannot load model

"Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.

Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details." I started getting this error on a report. I'm using the September store version of PBID.  Report refreshes fine in PBID, but this error pops up in the service. I'm the admin and publisher of the report and I see the error in the service (I have Power BI Pro license). Storage mode for the dataset is Import.  No RLS. Data source for all queries is from dataflows. Report is published via get data from OneDrive, which has been failing due to Internal Service error.  OneDrive refresh failed due to Unknown Error, then just failed all the time. Dataset refresh has been failing due to Internal Service Error. I presume that the report has been borked. So, I'm going to delete and republish. 

Comments
Community Support

@freder1ck 

I cannot reproduce the issue. Try the latest version and create a support ticket for assistance if necessary.