Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Couldn't load the data for this visual

When I run this report on Power BI Desktop - it works and displays just fine.  The error is being triggered on the details (Table).  Latest update?  What is causing this?  I am getting this for a lot of reports now.  When I check the refresh history, there are no errors.  I need some help as this is rendering alot of my reports as useless now.  The filters, charts all display data.  When I look at the design there are not any errors displayed in PBI Desktop.  Please advise.  Source data from direct query to SQL database.  Nothing fancy or complicated here.  Records a few thousand (under 10,000) rows.

2017-06-04_10-47-11 Report Error PBI.jpg

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@kdkimble

Please make sure you are using the latest version of gateway. And SQL Server does not allow some operations on text/ntext/image data types. It’s a known limitation in SQL Server. You can check the SQL DB and fix the data type.

If issue persists, please try to collect the fiddler traces with following option checked and share to us.

'angular' is undefined while accessing the embed report url._1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info