Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Couldn't delete tile in Dashboard

Hi,

We have found issue that one of the member in the group couldn't delete tile in dashboard. (There is no Trash icon option in ... menu). Even I have given him Admin permission but he still couldn't see Trash icon to remove the tile in dashboard.

fyi, he can publish his report to dashboard

Is there any step that I have missed?

Thanks,

-Sylvia-

Comments
Julie1

Hi

I have exactly the same issue and can't find any way to remove the unwanted tile.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Julie

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sysu20

Can this member delete tile in the dashboard created by himself?

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

sonocapace
Frequent Visitor

I'm having the same issue. The only way I can resolve is to completely delete the dashboard and start over.

niccupp
Regular Visitor

I am having the same issue. My only options are "Go to report" or "Export to Excel". I need to delete the tile completely. I renamed a field and now I can't delete the tile, but I can add a new one.

Beckham
Advocate II

I'm having the same issue for broken tiles. I've fixed the underlying report, but can't get these tiles off the screen.

1.PNG

Jogster

I'm also having this issue. I made small adjustments to my report and now some tiles are broken and it won't let me delete any of them.

I can readd them, which seems to work, but I can't get rid of the old ones without deleting the whole dashboard.

Bgladding
Frequent Visitor

same issue described above - don't want to delete the dashboard and lose the view metrics for it.  like others, I'm the admin and created the reports and dashboards for this app.

Tas
Advocate I
Advocate I

Same problem here.  I can't remove any broken tiles on my dashboards and there are many of them.  This must be fixed.

ClaraH
Regular Visitor

We have a similar issue. We can't delete a tile on a dashboard because it doesn't show "More options" when you hover over the ellipses. It takes you to the report when you click on the ellipses. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?