Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cortana not showing power bi cortana card.

Cortana shows the power bi dataset, but not loading the powerbi cortana card report . it shows as loading.. while testing with powerbi.com/cortana/test also, it find the intepretations based on the utterence but not showing the cortana card at all. Can you please help? i can able to open other  powerbi dashboards without any issues using Cortana. Cortana card is not showing up.

while typing net earnings, cortana shows the corresponding powerbi datasetwhile typing net earnings, cortana shows the corresponding powerbi datasetwhen we selected that, it kept showing as Loadingwhen we selected that, it kept showing as Loading

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@vsmani99,

I can reproduce this issue and this issue has been reported internally. Will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@vsmani99,

The fix for this issue will roll out in next week.

Regards,
Lydia

lpecile
Regular Visitor

I have the same problem. Please, let us know when you deploy that fix. 

Thanks!

vsmani99
Regular Visitor

Thank you! Lydia for the update.

vsmani99
Regular Visitor

Thank you! Lydia. The issue is resolved. It is working fine now. Thank you for your support.

lijindev

Hello everyone, I'm getting the same issue now.   Though the thread says the issue is solved, but it is still persisting in my case.  Please advise 

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@lijindev

Please check the issue in next week.

Regards,
Lydia

lpecile
Regular Visitor

I still have the same issue.

Lydia, what I need to check next week? Do I need to install an update or something?

Thanks,

Luciano