Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Copy Visual as image not working - something went wrong

In the last few days, we are no longer able to use the Copy Visual as image icon on visuals in our reports and apps.  The error returned just says 'something went wrong'.

Hi @kathleeng23 

This issue has been fixed , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
paddysellsfruit
Frequent Visitor

Commenting to follow, issue has returned for us too. Copying a matrix works fine, but all our bar charts and line charts no longer allow copying again!

Autofan1985
Regular Visitor

Tried copying several visuals on my site, but no issues (yet) here.

SabineJanssen
Frequent Visitor

Issue has returned for us too. Copying a matrix works fine, but all our bar charts and line charts no longer allow copying again.

UweG
Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately the same for us, some visuals work, others don't - mainly seen it happening with bar charts ...

wynhodgkiss
Helper III

@AilsaTao , can you please confirm if this issue has been re-opened? Above you have marked it as delivered but with it now clearly back and multiple comments being added to this thread and multiple similar threads it may require some clarity as to which thread is open and which not.

achrafkasmi
Helper I

hello the Issue has returned

Anonymous
Not applicable

Having same issue here with all visuals 😞

ffanchy
Frequent Visitor

Having the same problem also.

NeilRoss
Frequent Visitor

When i try an copy a visual it just says something went wrong and offers no info re error. Some visuals work and some dont. See attached picture. Has anyone seen this before and have any idea what the issue is.?

tmp_8f67ef3a-fc20-4113-9962-597715eb60de.png

Srabani_PBI
Regular Visitor

Somthing unexpected happened. could not copy the image:

Does any one know if any solution exist