Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Copy Visual as image not working - something went wrong

In the last few days, we are no longer able to use the Copy Visual as image icon on visuals in our reports and apps.  The error returned just says 'something went wrong'.

Hi @kathleeng23 

This issue has been fixed , I will change the status to "Delivered" .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
PPNBrian
Regular Visitor

The Microsoft representative that I spoke with suggested that it's likely the fixes are being rolled out by tenant and/or region but I wasn't able to provide much more troubleshooting data since it has started working for us (we're just using a Pro licensed workspace). Hopefully, since the fix appears to be in place for some, it will get rolled out to others soon too.

dataant

Still not working for me in the UK. Thanks for the update @PPNBrian 

Hubbadub
Regular Visitor

We are having the same issue.  I had just explained to my SVP how to do this, and the "We're not sure exactly what happened" message really does not instill confidence!  

Autofan1985
Regular Visitor

Here it's not working yet. Region North Europe. But good to read they seem to have found a solution and are rolling it out! I'll keep trying from now to then and let it know when it works again here.

ekoekkoek
Regular Visitor

When copy visual as image, about ten seconds of processing, resulting in "Something went wrong" or "It looks like the server is busy" in the Power BI Service tenant hosted in region West-Europe. It is a great functionality, please provide us with updates Microsoft of this issue. Thank you for all your effords in resolving this.

Fenalytics
Advocate II

We are experiencing the same issue (west-europ tenant), a fix would be greatly appreciated!

Fenalytics_0-1663832704744.png

PPNBrian
Regular Visitor

I'm sorry to hear it's still not working for so many. Our data is in the Canada Central region. Hopefully Microsoft is able to address your regions soon.

hemery
Regular Visitor

Still not working in Eastern Europe/Poland. Please help us @Microsoft 😥

achrafkasmi
Helper I

still not working on morroco 

i got this message :

We're not sure exactly what happened, but we couldn't copy that visual.

Guidolavespa
Regular Visitor

Still same error here in Belgium!