Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Continuous Error on Scheduled Refreshes

Hi, since last on premise gateway update (version 3000.2.47) I am getting a lot of the following errors in scheduled refreshes: "Before the data import for [table_name] finished, its data source timed out. Double-check whether that data source can process import queries, and if it can, try again." I've already checked the database and network and everything is ok as usual. ¿Have other users reported the same issue lately?

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue on multiple refreshes since the gateway update was applied

QEDavidLayton
Advocate I

@Anonymous I realised they released two updates in the same week. I really think they've broken something.

haizman
Advocate I

Same issues for me.

FraCor
Regular Visitor

Today I have also issues with manual refresh.

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@QEDavidLayton @FraCor @haizman @Anonymous ,

This is a known issue, please check the information in Power BI support site.
1.PNG

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

MarcinBajda
Frequent Visitor

"Awerness" point regarding refresh disappeared but I still can observed the issue.
Is it only in my case?
For all of You case is solved?

haizman
Advocate I

Still broken for me. Anyone else? No fix has been issued.

grkhr
Regular Visitor

Still broken for me too. Is there any option to downgrade to december/november version? I can't updating it by hands anymore

haizman
Advocate I

If you run the install file again from their website it has actually been patched. At least on our end no more issues. It increments the version number when you check against the version that's messed up. It just appears as though they didn't announce it.