Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Container unexpectedly exited with exit code 0xc0000005

Any help with why this might be happening, I have had our company end user tech support look at it twice and it clears up the problem for the remainder of the day then 2-3 days later when I reopen any of my Power BI reorts the same issue occurs. Any suggestions I can take back to him would be helpful.

Unexpected error: Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC0000005. PID: 25740
Details:
Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.ErrorException: Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC0000005. PID: 25740 ---> Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ContainerExitException: Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC0000005. PID: 25740 ---> Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ContainerExitException: Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC0000005. PID: 25740
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ContainerProcess.WithClientPipesAttachedEvent(String hostToContainerPipeName, Func`1 func)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ContainerProcess.CreateProcess()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ProcessContainerFactory.Container.CreateProcess(EvaluatorConfiguration configuration, String arguments, ContainerJob job)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ProcessContainerFactory.Container..ctor(EvaluatorConfiguration configuration, String exitMutexName, Int32 containerID, ContainerJob job)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ProcessContainerFactory.CreateProcessContainer()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.WorkingSetProcessContainerFactory.CreateProcessContainer()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ContainerPoolContainerFactory.CreatePooledContainer(TimeSpan ttlAdjustment)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.ContainerPoolContainerFactory.CreateContainer()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteEvaluationContainerFactory.CreateContainer()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteDocumentEvaluator.CreateContainer()
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteDocumentEvaluator.RemoteEvaluation.Evaluate(Boolean enableFirewall)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteDocumentEvaluator.RemoteEvaluation`1.TryCompleteWithException(Exception exception)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.RemoteDocumentEvaluator.RemoteEvaluation.Evaluate(Boolean enableFirewall)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.EvaluatorThreadPool.EvaluatorThread(Object state)
at Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.SafeThread2.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<CreateAction>b__0(Object o)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Hi @GDT 

Do all reports open with this problem, or is there a specified one that opens with a problem ? Can you open the report normally before ? Have you made any changes ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @GDT 

Do all reports open with this problem, or is there a specified one that opens with a problem ? Can you open the report normally before ? Have you made any changes ?

Best Regards,

GDT

Hi Ailsa Tao,

Yes this happens with all reports, I could open them all before with no issues and refresh to pull in the new data.

this started after the August 2022 Power BI update. We have gone back to the previous update I believe April 2022 and removed the August update, when we did that it appeared as corrected and I was able to open and refresh the dataseveral times that day. A couple days later I relaunched the reports to refresh and the same error code.

Any help at this point would be great.

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support

Hi @GDT 

Is your report back to normal?

Best Regards,