Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Container exited unexpectedly power BI service refresh

Data source error: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC000012D. PID: 22992
Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC000012D. PID: 22992
Container unexpectedly exited. Exit code: 0xC000012D. PID: 22992. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: PeakHourCPUCoresByAll.
Cluster URI: DF-MSIT-SCUS-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID: aae4a53d-2b5d-41ec-be91-c610b324a3c6
Request ID: 010b6c27-6228-3a58-93ee-904b2e767e52
Time: 2022-08-12 15:11:34Z

Hi @abkakhan ,

Please can you believe in describing the scenario in which the problem arises.
1. What is your data source and connection mode
2. Has it refreshed properly in the past? Does the same problem occur with other reports using the same data source?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @abkakhan ,

Please can you believe in describing the scenario in which the problem arises.
1. What is your data source and connection mode
2. Has it refreshed properly in the past? Does the same problem occur with other reports using the same data source?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

ykotamraju
Employee
abkakhan
Employee

Thanks for investigating 

1) Data source is SQL , the dashboard has credentials of SQL server and I have kept a auto refresh once in a day 

2)YEs it has refreshed properly in the past. Unfortunately we have just one report 

Update - The issue seemed intermittent. The dashboard was able to refresh the data on next day. I dont know and I think we need to investigate why container was failing unexpectedly during the  sais failure time ? 

akshirai

I got the same error too. Exit code: 0xC000012D.
This error only occurs in certain workspaces. Running a data refresh on a workspace failed, and then failed over and over again.
However, an error occurred on 2022-08-16, the problem was resolved the next day, and the data update was successful. I don't know why.