Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Constant Visual Errors After Embedding Report

Not sure what has caused it but after an extremely smooth period, my visuals are cosistently showing the same error message 'Couldn't load the data for this visual' when trying to filter the report... I then click off the filter and back on and the visuals work fine without any problems.

I'm not sure if this is linked to the Power BI issue of conflicting logins between organisational accounts and PBI pro accounts, but I have definitely noticed that the login issues have returned at the same time as the errors with the visuals.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

From your thread title, it seems the issue only happens to custom visuals instead of built-in visuals.  May I know which custom visual has the issue when filtering the data? As you mentioned "embedding report", do you mean Power BI embedded? 

Which data source does the report get data from and which connection mode is using? Does the issue only happen to this one specific report or all reports? 

There should be a detail error information eg: RequestID, Time and ClusterURI. Please share this information when the issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info