Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Connection between BigQuery and PowerBI not on the right project

Hello, 

I am trying to refresh my tables in PowerBI but it keeps showing me the same error for any table I try to refresh : though this project 'bc14' is not related to the project I am using.

Carolinec_0-1656668576056.png
All my tables are from '232a' as show in the query editor : and there are not mentions of the project 'bc14' 

Carolinec_2-1656668810906.png

What I have tried : 
- Clearing the cache -> this did not work 
- Resetting my credentials -> this did not work 
- Specifying a Billing Project like below to force connecting to '232a' which is the right project -> this did not work and threw another error 

Carolinec_3-1656669143467.png

-  Connecting to the table via another Billing Project -> this did not work and I have the same issue as right above
- Connecting to the same table in another project -> this did not work 

I am kind of short now on where this might be coming from ... I see that the issue is not new and happens quite often but I couldn't find any solution so far. 

Would it be possible to get some help from PowerBI support team please ? 

Many thanks, looking forward !!

You can consider sharing more details about this issue:

1. Whether you can connect to other tables in this issue
  2. Did the project 'bc14' really in your data source and can be seen in Google BigQuery
  3. When you specify the project name to conenct, you have mentioned that it thrown another error, is there any message about this error

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

You can consider sharing more details about this issue:

1. Whether you can connect to other tables in this issue
  2. Did the project 'bc14' really in your data source and can be seen in Google BigQuery
  3. When you specify the project name to conenct, you have mentioned that it thrown another error, is there any message about this error

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li