Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Connecting to Data (SharePoint Online List) Microsoft Authenticate - Browser Not Supported

Hi there,

I was hoping someone could help me. I am trying to connect to a SharePoint Online List.

I have been entering the site URL which includes .MCAS .MS for my company's Cloud App Security. I try to authenticate through the Microsoft account option but get the below error. 

RoskBI_2-1660520502229.png

However, when I use the Windows / Anonymous options I get

error: OData: The given URL neither points to an OData service or a feed.

I tried connecting without the .MCAS. MS url elements and have been able to try and Authetnicate with my Microsoft Account up to Mulyi-Factor Authentication. After approving the prompt on my phone the screen provides me with this error and I can only close out of the scree and cancel the process completely.

RoskBI_3-1660520589324.png

Can someone advise what I am doing wrong and how I can access the data in this SharePoint Online List?

Hi @RoskBI ,

We found other users may have the same experience with you and  this issue was fixed by adding Data in the link they got from the CRM instance.

For original post ,you may refer to We were unable to connect because this credential type isn't supported for this resource 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @RoskBI ,

We found other users may have the same experience with you and  this issue was fixed by adding Data in the link they got from the CRM instance.

For original post ,you may refer to We were unable to connect because this credential type isn't supported for this resource 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn