Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional formatting applied for Shapes background color is not working in web

Conditional formatting applied for Shapes background color is not working in web.

This was working till last Friday but since now it is not working. If I export the .pbix file and open it in my desktop then it shows the color coding and the shapes.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @sseerangasamy

I tested on my side but not able to reproduce the issue. Please test our sample report on your side to see if the same issue occurs. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @v-qiuyu-msft:

I am experiencing the same issue. Everything works properly in my report when in Desktop. The published version in Power BI Services does not work properly without continually hitting the "Refresh" button.

The test report you sent works correctly in both Desktop and PBI services.

Thanks,

Scott

sseerangasamy

Scott is right. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sethu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Please test again. If the issue still occurs, would you please share a sample pbix file with us? You can remove sensitive data in the report, upload the pbix file to your OneDrive and paste the share link here. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

Just tested, and is working perfectly for me. Thank you!

Scott

sseerangasamy

It works now. Thank you for the help Qiuyun Yu.

Regards,

Sethu