Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional formatting Background Color Apply To

Updating table cell color, Cell element > Background color > Conditional formatting.

Selecting Apply to "Values and totals" then click ok, then come back to select Apply to "Values only" or others, the OK button was not enable to allow me apply the changes. 

Mike01_0-1659667555572.png

Version: 2.107.841.0 64-bit (July 2022)

Hi @Mike01,

When you specify the Minimum the Maximum as Custom, you need to input min and max value that you want in the input box below. Then, the OK button will be bright and can be clicked.

vcazhengmsft_0-1659923711506.png

Best Regards,                                                            

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @Mike01,

When you specify the Minimum the Maximum as Custom, you need to input min and max value that you want in the input box below. Then, the OK button will be bright and can be clicked.

vcazhengmsft_0-1659923711506.png

Best Regards,                                                            

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Mike01
Regular Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft ,

Thanks for the reply, just notice that the text box border is in red in my screenshot. 

Any idea why the minimum and maximum for lowest value and highest value get updated to custom value and not allow to select it? I think it should be remain the selection as Lowest and Highest value after applying the changes or maybe allow user to select it?

Before 

Mike01_0-1659930654134.png

After

Mike01_1-1659930749810.png

Thank you.