Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional Formatting rules changing of their own accord

Hi

I really like the new conditional formatting options to change the colours of shapes and font - but I think there my be a bug.

Whenever I enter the conditional formatting rules, click ok and then go back into them they will change. So far this doesn't seem to be affecting performance but it is strange.

An example is below:

These are the rules I enter...

What I setup.png

This is what it looks like after I've clicked ok and gone back in...

What it looks like when I go back in.png

Hope you can shed some light on this.

Thanks

Chris

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ChrisWGB

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 158559121. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ChrisWGB

I got information below: 

"This is expected and by-design.

0% and 100% mean MINIMUM and MAXIMUM respectively. In other words they are 2 ways of referring to same thing.

We don't save "the way" customer used, but what they meant.

We chose 0% and 100% as what to show after re-opening the dialog it's the default experience when you open the dialog for the first time."

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Qiuyun,

I don't think you understand @ChrisWGB 's issue. The settings should NOT change from what the user set them to. They ARE changing. That's a bug.

RashmiK
Regular Visitor

Qiuyun,

We would like to know what happens if it exceeds 100% or is below 0%. 

Earlier we had something called Maximum and Minimum which would work fine.

ankitabose
Employee

For me its the similar behavior, where if I choose greater than( > ) 0% and less than ( < ) 100%, it automatically changes it to greater than equal to ( >= ) 0% and less than equal to (<=) 100%.
Tried fixing this multiple times, but it did not work... This is surely a bug . Could this please be fixed ?