Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional Formatting not working on Service

Hi there,

For some reason, the conditional formatting on Matrix of my reports are not working on Service. They are working fine on Desktops. Anyone else having this issue

Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Nishantjain,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Please test our sample report on your side to see if the same issue occurs. 

q3.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

Thanks @v-qiuyu-msft

I can see that the sample file is working. However, my report is behaving different. The PBIX file works perfectly fine but as soon as I published it to the server, it stops the conditional formatting. I can't share my original file. Have you got any suggestions?

Thanks

Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

@v-qiuyu-msft I think I have found the issue.

Do this step on the server. Copy the field "SalesYTD" in the table again. Make sure you have the same field twice. You will see that the conditional formatting doesn't work anymore. You can see this bleow

Capture.PNG

If you try the same on PBIX file, it works as expected

Can you please look into this?

Thanks

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Nishantjain,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 84680920. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Nishantjain,

Engineers are working on a fix and expect it to be deployed by end-of-day 10/5. You can keep an eye on the status of this issue on Support site: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Nishantjain
Continued Contributor

Thanks @v-qiuyu-msft