Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional Formatting missing in September release

The conditional formatting on the card visual for the 'Callout value' is missing in the September release.

No workaround that I've found so far. 

I've had to reinstall the August release to continue work on a customer project.

September:

PBIDesktop_zuOxvkSi3G.png

August:

PBIDesktop_IQbmEj8UMU.png

Hi @KNP@xuxxay88 @MarcoEis @StNi @Anonymous,

According to the reply from the product group, fix for this bug expected to be ported to the new released software update this week. Please be patient for the update. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,    

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
Moabdellatif
Regular Visitor

Appreciate to fix this issue asap. I have to deliver a dashboard this Tuesday 

X_Man
Frequent Visitor

thank you for the hard work the Team working on this issue is doing, we are all awaiting this functionality to be back in our dashboards 👍

ELW
Advocate II
Advocate II

I thought I was losing my mind when I couldn't find conditional formatting for card values suddenly.  Looking forward to the fix.  

MarcoEis
Regular Visitor

It's fixed, and the functionality is back again (running version 2.109.782.0 64-bit).

Thank you to the team who worked on fixing this issue!

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support

Fix has been fixed with the newly released Power BI Desktop. For anyone has this issue, please download the latest version Power BI Desktop from Microsoft Download Center.

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

X_Man
Frequent Visitor

Everything is working fine since yesterday (thanks to @MarcoEis for the notif), so thank you to Microsoft Team for the quick fix. Btw, I didn't have to load the new version, it was kind of automated on my end.

hypegottheit
Regular Visitor

Hello, dear @v-cazheng-msft, tell me if adding conditional formatting, as it was before, to the "multi-line card" is considered ? 

hypegottheit_0-1664187995522.png

hypegottheit_1-1664188014536.png

tjn_1992
Frequent Visitor

Still not seeing conditional formatting option for Callout Values on Gauge visualizations on version 2.109.1021.0. 

tjn_1992_0-1664929544818.png

tjn_1992_1-1664929560226.png

MarcoEis
Regular Visitor

@tjn_1992 me neither. To be honest i haven't used that specific feature before though. A workaround could be using a card visual behind the gauge (the gauge would have to be transparent) and hide the gauge call value.

KNP
Super User
Super User

Was there formatting on the gauge visual previously?

If there was, it doesn't matter if you use it or not, it needs to be fixed.