Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional Formatting missing in September release

The conditional formatting on the card visual for the 'Callout value' is missing in the September release.

No workaround that I've found so far. 

I've had to reinstall the August release to continue work on a customer project.

September:

PBIDesktop_zuOxvkSi3G.png

August:

PBIDesktop_IQbmEj8UMU.png

Hi @KNP@xuxxay88 @MarcoEis @StNi @Anonymous,

According to the reply from the product group, fix for this bug expected to be ported to the new released software update this week. Please be patient for the update. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,    

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
MarcoEis
Regular Visitor

Hope this gets added again

lmilitz
Frequent Visitor

I too have this issue. The limited workaround I found is to copy a card visual with conditional formatting already applied to it from another report (as well as copying the measure that is used on the visual) and then paste it into your current report. Then change the name of the measure and repeat. You can also change everything inside the measure. You will not be able to change the colours but the functionality will work. 

ab_analyst

Yes I noticed that as well as i have used lots of card showing varinaces which changes colors as per -ve annd +ve values ... no all of sudden  i cant see the values and more over the FX is reset in Title color as well so i had to resent them as well.

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi @KNP,

Have reported this issue(ICM 335043733). Will sync here once there is any update.

Best Regards,    

hypegottheit
Regular Visitor

Hello,

dear community 

problem is actual  . 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No Conditional formatting for Card Visual in September Update? Please get this added

StNi
Frequent Visitor

Still no fix for this?

MarcoEis
Regular Visitor

@StNi 
Nothing else than downloading the august version - i'm running both versions right now.

Hoping for a quick fix 🤞

xuxxay88
Helper I

Please get this fixed, I've got a deadline for a report and half my cards are missing it! 

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi @KNP@xuxxay88 @MarcoEis @StNi @Anonymous,

According to the reply from the product group, fix for this bug expected to be ported to the new released software update this week. Please be patient for the update. Thanks for your understanding!

Best Regards,