Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional Formatting Not Pulling Through to Pinned Tile on Dashboard

Hello,

I believe this to be an issue, but if it simply isn't the way things were designed please let me know.

I have a report that I've built that has conditional formatting on almost all of the viusalization titles as well as the values within the visualization (green being above goal, red being below goal).

When I pin these visuals to a dashboard, they not only lose the formatting for green/red values, but they also come through with no title as the title is conditionally formatted as well. Is this just default Dashboard pinnning behavior or have I encountered a bug with this?

Comments
rockgrabber
Frequent Visitor

The issue appears to be fixed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for keeping us all updated rockgrabber! I see that it appears to be working for titles as well. However, the title does not keep it's formatting, for example blue background with white text. Did that used to work for you in the past?

rockgrabber
Frequent Visitor

Tile color hadn't carried over to the dashboard for me in the past. It maybe an idea that is getting votes, I'll see what I can find.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is still an issue.   pinning a visual (in this case just a table visual) sometimes brings formatting across, sometimes it does not.   

the option to pick dashboard or current theme makes no difference.