Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Conditional Format on Title for Matrix Visual is Blank

The new conditional formatting for a title on a visual is great. I was doing this manually with a Card placed above the visual. It works on the Line Chart Visual; however, it does not work with the Matrix visual. I followed the same steps, but it's as if the title is switched off. Nothing shows.

Comments
v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Shelley ,

To set conditional formattings for line chart title, you placed a card visual which shows title text conditionally on above of the chart, right?

You said " it does not work with the Matrix visual. I followed the same steps, but it's as if the title is switched off. ", could you show us a screenshot?

If I have something misunderstood, please provide more detailed description.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Needs Info

Shelley
Continued Contributor

@v-yulgu-msft Sorry, I wasn't very clear. The new conditional formatting with a dynamic title works on the line chart visual, but it does NOT work on the matrix visual. I follow the same steps on matrix as I did on the line chart, but nothing happens. It performs "as if" the title option is off - there is no title showing at all.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee

Hi @Shelley ,

Make sure you turned on "Title" separately for Matrix. Dynamic title works as expected on my side.

1.PNG2.PNG

In your scenario, is title shown in Marix if not applying dynamic title settings? What is your desktop version? Please update it to the latest one.

If problem persists, please share your sample .pbix file which can repro this problem. Remember to mask sensitive data before sharing.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu