Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Combo Chart Show Data - Corrupt

Reports that have been working for a long time now, the line and clustered column chart isno longer showing the Show Data screen correctly.

I noticed that this behavior is shown as soon as a line value is added to the chart:

withline.pngnoline.png

The headers are no longer shown and also the data displayed is not correct. Without line values, all is good. The setting "secondary y-axis" also does not show any change to that behavior.

This happens for all kinds of data, even with dummy data. I believe this is a bug, this should be fixed asap as all combo charts in production stopped working.

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

This issue has been reported internally: CRI 84374638. Will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

I got information from PG:

"Known issue, already fixed. PROD is still deploying, web will be all fixed by the end of this week (28th). Desktop October version will have the fix in early October."

Regards,
Lydia

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuezhe-msft
Hi Lydia

I can't confirm that this is fixed. I still see the same behavior in the Power BI Service. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-yuezhe-msft
Can you confirm that the fix was deployed? I still see the same behavior

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

The fix is still deploying, please check the issue in next week.

Regards,
Lydia

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Anonymous,

This issue has been fixed, please check it on your side.

Regards,
Lydia