Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Colour ramps in spatial maps

hi, I'm using Powerbi to model Production data for Oil water and Gas. been great so far, given us great insights.

however, the spatial mapping seems very primitive. I can plot up production data over time, but the visualisation in the spatial mapping - currently using basic (free) license but the colour ramps are very bland and dont seem to extend to the range of values being displayed on the map - Appreciate any assistance from anyone.. Thanks!!

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ChrisVaughan

What's the exact "spatial maps" visual did you mean? 

Would you please share some screenshots to clarify how colour ramps are very bland? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

ChrisVaughan

hi Qiuyin. thanks for getting in touch with me. I have been able to post 2 screen grabs (first is from powerbi) and the 2nd is from Petrosys.  I really want to emulate the colours in the second screen grab as this is much more realistic. As explained before we are trying to spatially visualise production data (oil/water/gas) and see the differences over timecolour ramp.JPGPetrosys_map.PNG