Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chrome visualization error - Blog

Hi,

When opening the PBI community on Chrome I'm getting the image below:

Untitled.png

The version of Chrome is 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit).

I tried clearing cache and it worked for the visualization and it get's with the normal view, however all the buttons nd options are not available or when clicked don't work. On internet explorer everything is working ok..

Best Regards,

MFelix

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @MFelix,

Thank you for your feedback. I have reported this issue internally, will update here once I get any information. 

By the way, all other buttons works on my side with the same Chrome browser version except Photos button. You can use Ctrl+F5 to refresh browser page to see if other buttons except Photos work again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

await
Helper IV

Hello @MFelix, are you still seeing this issue? Our platform provider implemented a fix overnight that should have resolved this. Please let us know if you are still seeing the problem.

Thanks,

Allison

MFelix
Super User

Hi @await,

Everything is working now, already see all the buttons on the answers menu, and everything is working.

Thank you for the quick update.

Regards,

MFelix

await
Helper IV

Thanks for the update @MFelix and glad it's working for you.

Best,

Allison

MFelix
Super User

Hi @await

Just got the same error again, this time is even worse since I cannot get back to normal with clearing cache.

Also getting a lot of errors but not really sure what since I only see the close button and no details.

Regards,

MFelix

await
Helper IV

Hello @MFelix, that's unfortunate.

Are you still seeing this problem in Chrome?

Thanks,

Allison

MFelix
Super User

Hi @await,

Still having the issue mainly in visualization. it's totally  off.

And the buttos are not working.

Regards,

MFelix

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

@await Would you please help follow up this thread? Thanks. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

MFelix
Super User

Hi @await,

I continue with the issues and they come and go but currently I just move on and continue to try the buttons and option of the forum, and different web browsers.

There are several users complaing about the same in the forum.

Hopefully you can solved it soon.

Regards,

MFelix

await
Helper IV

Hi @MFelix, you continue to experience the issues? Our platform provider made a change yesterday that should have resolved this.

Are you still working in Chrome? And have you cleared your cache?

Please let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks!