Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ChicletSlicer bug in PowerBI Service

I have a report that is running for a couple of months now. Since last week, the values in ChicletSlicers in multiple tabs of one report are showing 
"1/1/1970 1:00:00 AM" and "NaN/NaN/0NaN NaN:NaN:NaN PM". The field values should be text, and they are also stored as text format. When selecting and unselecting, the fields sometimes show the correct values.

The Desktop file has API version 15 connections to Sharepoint 2013, and connections to Excel files. I publish the Desktop file to a Workspace, and from there I share the report with multiple colleagues. They also see the wrong values in the ChicletSlicers.  

In the Desktop file, the ChicletSlicers work fine, and I have also tried to publish the report again.

The data source of the ChicletSlicers that are not working properly in PowerBI Service are all different. So it is not the same data source for all the ChicletSlicers that do not work properly. 

Since last week, my PowerBI Service also had another navigation portal.

Is this bug in the new version of PowerBI Service or in the Custom Visual?

Thank you in advance.

ChicletSlicer in DesktopChicletSlicer in Desktop                 ChicletSlicer in ServiceChicletSlicer in Service

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@MyleneH

This issue has already been reported to Power BI team internally: CRI 36909021

The fix should can be deployed to Power BI Service this Friday. The fix for PBI Desktop will be included in the June 2017 version.

Please check it later.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted