Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chat in Teams link not opening bookmarks/dashboard

Hi, when sharing bookmark trough "chat in teams" function, the generated link opens PBI Teams in the "home" view and not the actual dashboard/bookmark. The same link copied to web browser and then opened in Teams, opens the bookmark (works for some but not all users). Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you.

Hi @VDH 

It's a known issue , the ICM ID is 357439706Feature switch will be enabled on 1/16. You can check it tomorrow .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
mlucking
Advocate I

@v-yetao1-msft Thank you, Chat in Teams seems to be working now.  Appreciate the quick response.

Thanks

M

dmgebauer
Frequent Visitor

I have checked the Chat in Teams and still experiencing the error. Where would we find the "switch" mentioned in a previous post?

Hi @VDH 

It's a known issue , the ICM ID is 357439706 Feature switch will be enabled on 1/16. You can check it tomorrow .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

kg13

@v-yetao1-msft - I can confirm that this is still an issue. Anytime I use the Chat In Teams function, it simply sends you to the home screen of Power BI. In your earlier post, you mentioned there was a feature switch that will be enabled. Is that something that we need to enable at the tenant level? If so, how can I get to it?

Thanks,

@kg13 

VDH
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

@v-yetao1-msft I waited couple of days in case the update was done in waves, but as others already said I still open the home page instead of bookmark. I checked the win updates and my pc is up to date, teams as well and power bi desktop is version from December2022 (2.112.1161.0 64-bit). I didn't find any option there to force the update/check for updates.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have that button "Get Data" on bottom left of my screen. Is there another way of doing this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

hai

i have some issue to apply changes to my data.the main thing is that changes were made by me on 5 days back.please let me know how to apply changes without any issue.please fix the problem ASAP.

Thanks