Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Change of culture in custom column does not trigger full refresh

In incremental refresh dataflow, you might realize that you need to change the culture to correctly read the decimals. However if you change this, it will *not* trigger a full refresh, and there's no simple way to trigger one. So basically you have to find some workaround to trigger it, such as adding a column or changing twice the incremental refresh policy. Quite frustrating. 

Hi @Anonymous 

I don't quite understand what you said about the need to change the culture to correctly read the decimals. Can you explain this in detail ? At present, I have not encountered a similar case, so you may need to give a detailed explanation of the problem . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Comments
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @Anonymous 

I don't quite understand what you said about the need to change the culture to correctly read the decimals. Can you explain this in detail ? At present, I have not encountered a similar case, so you may need to give a detailed explanation of the problem . 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao