Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cant remove visual

Hi, 

I cant remove visuals from power bi report. I select visuals but there is no button to confirm it. 

PBI visual problem.PNG

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Dariusblin

Please check your machine Display settings: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/desktop-get-the-desktop#minimum-requirements

Please update Power BI desktop to the latest version 2.78.5740.1101 then test again. 

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu

Dariusblin
Regular Visitor

Hi, I, guess my computer is even higher than min requirements

PBI visual problem2.PNG

Display settings as reuqested

PBI visual problem3.PNG

I installed latest version

But still the same problem

Dariusblin
Regular Visitor

Ok I found problem by myself 🙂 I used button "TAB" on last visual and then jumped to other button "Remove". I think that problem is not from my side 🙂

PBI visual problem4.PNG

_Pascal_
Regular Visitor

Experiencing the same issue here.

Once you have more than 6 customs visuals the display window gets all messed up and you can no longer scroll down to the "Remove"/"Cancel" buttons.

So basically the field with the custom visuals expands until it reaches the end of the "window" but you are no longer able to see the buttons or scroll down to them. The scroll bar only works in the custom visuals field.

Of course you can still yout TAB or arrow key to navigate to the buttons.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

Sorry for the late response. I have reported this issue internally: CRI 181957232. Will update here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The fix will be released in May desktop release (ETA: 30/05/2020). 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-xuding-msft
Community Support

Hi all, 

The issue had been fixed. Please try again. Hope it is running smoothly on your side.