Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cant login | Cant unsubscribe | Cant cancel payment

I have subscribed to PowerBI on the 7th of may with a gmail account: valery.bonneau at gmail.com 

The Order Number: feafea1e-a8d5-4ba4-9625-de5721b407dc

Account information

Organization name: bonneau

Domain: scaramouchevendetta.onmicrosoft.com 

But I dont own the domain (my mistake but it was not very clear in the process) so I can not create an email to login with BUT I can not access to the details. 

And I can not stop the payment either.

I had to create another account so I could create a ticket here.

So, can someone help me to stop paying for a service that I am not allowed to use?

Hi @valerybonneau,

May I know how you subscribe Power BI? Can you sign in Power BI service(app.powerbi.com) with the onmicrosoft.com account? Can you sign in Azure portal(portal.azure.com) with this account as well?

Usually, the domain/tenant belongs to the Global admin. (What is Power BI administration? - Power BI | Microsoft Docs) Global admin has limited access to all management features for the organization including assign roles to other users, manage users and purchase.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Comments
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @valerybonneau,

May I know how you subscribe Power BI? Can you sign in Power BI service(app.powerbi.com) with the onmicrosoft.com account? Can you sign in Azure portal(portal.azure.com) with this account as well?

Usually, the domain/tenant belongs to the Global admin. (What is Power BI administration? - Power BI | Microsoft Docs) Global admin has limited access to all management features for the organization including assign roles to other users, manage users and purchase.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

valerybonneau
Regular Visitor

hi @v-cazheng-msft

thanks for the answer.

I subscribed via a link like this one and could go until the end of the process with my gmail.com address.

But I cant login to powerBI with it and when I login to azure, or office365, I'm told I dont have a PowerBi subscription.

I fell really trapped. I keep receiving invoices to my gmail address but cant stop the payment or change anything as I'm always told that personal address are not allowed...