Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cannot see health tab in Premium Capacity

I have a premium capacity but when going to the admin portal for the capacity I am unable to see the "Health" tab that appears in recent documentation to see current CPU and Memory.

And ideas if there is a URL I can use to go directly to that page, or a way to force my admin portal to have this new view?

Have you enabled Premium Gen2 for your Premium capacity which the capacity page is different with Premium Gen1?

If you have used Premium Gen1, you can try that:

1. Try to use Capacity Metrics App to monitor it: Monitor Premium capacities with the app 
  2. "if there is a URL I can use to go directly to that page, or a way to force my admin portal to have this new view?" - The url directs to Health tab would be like:app.powerbi.com/admin-portal/capacities/your capacity id/health

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li

Comments
v-yingjl
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Have you enabled Premium Gen2 for your Premium capacity which the capacity page is different with Premium Gen1?

If you have used Premium Gen1, you can try that:

1. Try to use Capacity Metrics App to monitor it: Monitor Premium capacities with the app 
  2. "if there is a URL I can use to go directly to that page, or a way to force my admin portal to have this new view?" - The url directs to Health tab would be like:app.powerbi.com/admin-portal/capacities/your capacity id/health

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Yingjie Li