Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cannot remove datasource

Hi, 

I have one old datasource in demo workspace and I'm not able to delete this. There is no report attached to it, also I have tried to Publish new report to overwrite old datasource and also remaned the datasource. Nothing helps. Always I get erroro message below. 

What might be the reason and how can it be cured?

Something went wrong
Please allow time for the dataset removal to be processed, and then try deleting the dataset again.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Activity ID: b2b88a48-771d-47d2-a5e5-7b23a077312b
Request ID: 0e2dfd8f-7c5f-87d7-ee91-88fae578a269
Correlation ID: 5c0ea983-cd83-7f94-af10-cc92f9cc20be
Status code: 400
Time: Tue Dec 10 2019 13:09:04 GMT+0200 (Eastern European Standard Time)
Service version: 13.0.11499.187
Client version: 1911.3.022
Cluster URI: https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @fredviidul

From internal trace, I found the error "Model 0 cannot be deleted because it is currently being consumed by an organizational app - the model must first be removed from the organizational app before it can be deleted."

Please check if you publish the app or organizational content pack contains this dataset before. If it is, please update the app or content pack without containing this dataset, then delete the dataset again. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu