Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cannot pull data from BW after latest (May 2022) update

Desktop is only returning 4 days worth of data when the my report normally returns 12 months worth of data from BW / SAP Hana. When I roll back to a previous version of PowerBi - I can load the 12 months of data normally.

This seems to affect the service too; If I upload from the new version, the service will show no data, even after refresh. Reports uploaded to the service from the older PowerBi update as expected.

Edit: 27/05/2022 Our business is rolling back to the April 2022 release until this is fixed. 

Hi @macmy034 ,

I wasn't able to reproduce your question successfully, did you apply incremental refresh to your report? Can you provide some more detailed information on how to reproduce your issue?Does this problem only appear in one report? Do similar problems occur in other reports using the same data source?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @macmy034 ,

I wasn't able to reproduce your question successfully, did you apply incremental refresh to your report? Can you provide some more detailed information on how to reproduce your issue?Does this problem only appear in one report? Do similar problems occur in other reports using the same data source?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn