Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cannot publish any report

Doens't matter which group or even own workspace upload it. Keep getting this error.

Can anyone inform me about this? Is it because I reached a limit of publishes per day?

Comments
larabraghetti
Helper II

Hi,

the error seems changed:Cattura.JPG

Langers1
Frequent Visitor

From the Power Bi support page:

Users may not see the latest data on dashboard tiles and may also encounter errors when attempting to publish new content or personalizing existing content packs in North Europe Region. While we're focused on remediation, users can attempt to perform a manual refresh to view the latest data. For new content and personalization of content pack it is recommended to try publishing again later. Engineers are working on a fix. Next Update@05/10/17 10:00 AM PDT

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

sam1220
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Langers1 for the update,

I guess that solves this issue for now.

Let's just be patient then:)

nborn1
Frequent Visitor

I am still having this issue as well and haven't seen any updates from Microsoft on several issue posts I have looked at so far. I hope this gets resolved soon...trying to publish month-end reports!

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

There is still an awareness in the support site. But it seems that I can publish successfully on my side. Do you still have this issue?

Cannot publish any report_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

nborn1
Frequent Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

I am still unable to publish my reports. This is the error I am receiving:

PowerBI Error.JPG