Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cannot pin visualization with custom theme

I am unable to pin a visualization (line and stacked column chart) to a dashboard in Power BI online.

I was able to pin the dashboard before adding a custom theme to my report, and am receiving the following error message now:

"Sorry, can't pin this visualization yet. Please try again later."

Comments
CodyCLE
Frequent Visitor

My group is having a similar problem. However, we were successfully pinning visuals after apply themes to both our reports and the dashboard previously. This error seemingly began occuring only within the past our for us.

Also, these reports and dashboard are included in an App we are updating. I wonder if this is part of the issue.

bplost
Advocate I

Even after applying the same theme to both the report and the dashboard, it will not allow me to pin it. I was also unable to pin the visual to either a new or already existing dashboard

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @bplost@CodyCLE

It's a known issue, you can keep an eye on the status of this issue on Support site: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

anuraag2904

I still have the issue of saving report and pinning the report to on service and its creating some issue.

Can you let us know when can we see the updates

Erika
Frequent Visitor

@v-qiuyu-msft We are still having the issue as well. Are they still working to fix it?

Thanks,

Erika