I got a strange one for you. I tried to get a new object (table) from Salesforce to see if it contains relevant information. In Power Query all looks fine and upon refreshing in my last 'Applied Steps', I see all my values. Well, those 999+ rows at least.
Then I tried to apply my new table. I did nothing to the rest of my dataset, but got myself the following error.
Case History - Pending is a familiar table to me and it did contain date values. So the issue? I no longer have that table. This as the Calculate required a second dataset to filter against it, but I found a way to bypass this problem. Therefore I no longer required this second table. Thanks to my double screen, hereby a side by side print screen of both the fields and the queries.
As you can see, there is no table called 'Case History - Pending'. Before I added my new table, I've refreshed my whole dataset and published it to Power BI Service where it is refreshing on its scheduled refresh without any issues.
I've removed Attachment and refreshed the dataset. No errors. Reapplied Attachment, same error.
I'm worried for 3 reasons :
1. There is apparently a validations procedure with a second table which is not related in any way to the Query I'm trying to apply into my dataset.
2. There are still data fragments around in my Pbix that affect active Queries, calculations and validations.
3. THERE IS STILL DATA EXISTING IN MY PBIX THAT SHOULD BE REMOVED... 😞
If you would be so kindly and fix this problem, that would be great.