Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cannot export with current layout with Sparklines

When you add sparklines to a matrix and try to export with current layout it brings an error message. 

Hexekutive_0-1643124017728.png

When you remove the sparkline it works fine or you export "Summarized Data" it works fine, but training users on this is time consuming. It should work as usual.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

In the latest update of this ICM, the ETA for this issue is released: end of March 2022

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

Comments
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi,

According to my research, there was a similar issue was reported internally but it has been solved currently.

Problem description: When we export a report with a selection applied, the pdf gives default values rather than current values.

ICM: 162738913

I think it will be of great help if you can post a download link of the pbix file with this issue without the sensitive data if it’s possible and we can help you to check if it’s an existing issue in the Power BI?

I also suggest you to make sure you have updated to the latest version of the Power BI desktop.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Hexekutive
Advocate II

Hello Robert!

Thanks for your answer. Not sure if we are talking about the same, though. My problem doesn't have anything to do with PDF nor copying values. It is about exporting underlying data from a Matrix that contains Sparklines! And this happens in the Service:

Hexekutive_0-1643192350939.png

Hexekutive_1-1643192363420.png

Hexekutive_2-1643192374092.png

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

I have reported this issue internally, ICM: 285509108

I will update here once I get any information.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Accepted

Hi,

In the latest update of this ICM, the ETA for this issue is released: end of March 2022

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

cygnex
Advocate I

This issue affects table visuals as well.