Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cannot disable OneDrive refresh

I have a .pbix file saved on a SharePoint site that I uploaded to the Power BI service. I would like to turn off the default OneDrive refresh behavior, but everytime I turn it off and come back to the page or refresh my browser it is automatically turned back on. I own the dataset and am an admin on the workspace where it is located.

Here you can see that I've turned off OneDrive refresh:

birknerj_0-1675263535337.png

After I navigate to another page and come back or refresh my broswer, this is what I see:

birknerj_1-1675263628138.png

Is there an "Apply" button I'm missing or is this a bug?

Hi all,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team and got feedback from the product team on 2/23 that this issue has been fixed.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

Comments
VadimK
Frequent Visitor

Just an update - Submitted support ticket with Microsoft last week. Still no resolution at this time. 

VadimK
Frequent Visitor

Still haven't heard from Microsoft. But the issue seems like got resolved this morning via some magical fairy dust. 

birknerj
Advocate I

I'm still experiencing the issue on my end.

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Delivered

Hi all,

We have reported this issue and submitted it to the product team and got feedback from the product team on 2/23 that this issue has been fixed.

Best regards.
Community Support Team_ Caitlyn

sebadb9
Advocate V
BVL

We have only just started getting this issue, and everytime, we remove and upload a new pbix, our users have to access via a different link.  It is not user friendly at all!