Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cannot connect to Snowflake from virtual desktop

Hi,

I am working from home, connecting into our office through a virtual desktop. I am trying to fetch data from Snowflake which works fine when in the office, but does not seem to work through the virtual desktop. I receive the following error:

Failed to save modifications to the server. Error returned: 'OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataSource.Error] ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][Snowflake] (25) Result download worker error: Worker error: [Microsoft][Snowflake] (4) REST request for URL https://sfc-aus-ds1-customer-stage.s3.amazonaws.com/mtzx-s-auss0524/results/01936d09-000c-1d3a-0000-... failed: CURLerror (curl_easy_perform() failed) - code=35 msg='SSL connect error'. . '.

Could anyone please assist with my query? I would need to forward any feedback to IT as I'm limited in what I can do directly.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous, 

Please run Fiddler tool in your virtual desktop, then reproduce the steps to connect to Snowflake in Power BI desktop, find the error session in fiddler trace, contact your IT for help with this trace file. 

Best Regards,

Qiuyun Yu