Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cannot change or retrieve property pane values.

In PBI Service when a new visual is added to a report page, modifying the Title text for the first time results in a loss of focus on the tet box.  It seems the position of the Title category changes a few seconds after starting to type a new title.

Using the Sales & Marketing dataset sample.  

On a new report page I insert a column chart visual with value and axis.

image.png

The Format categories on the Visualizations pane look like:

image.png

I expand the Title group (note this is the last group on the pane, located after Border):

image.png

I double click the existing Title Text and begin to modify the title...after a few keypresses the focus of the text box is lost and the Title group has moved order in the pane...

image.png

Using latest Chrome on Win10.  Issue has been experienced by a colleague of mine too.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Cymbolz,

The same issue has been reported internally regarding Power BI desktop: CRI 69939070. I have contacted the incident owner to see if it's a known issue on Power BI service. Will update to you here once I get any information. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Cymbolz,

I confirm this is a known issue. PG are working on the fix but probably 4 weeks out for the production. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu