Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cannot Load Model - but it actually works

Recently we have been getting the "Cannot load model - Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sur eyou have a connection to the server, and try again." error a ton, but what is weird is if you refresh it goes away. This happens most frequently on our subscriptions, where the error is in the body of the email but the attachment is fine. What is happening and how do we get this error to stop? We don't want subscriptions to be going out with this error and it is happening very frequently (multiple times a week). Thank you.

Hi @Quellie ,

During our investigation, we found that the reason for this error was that you sent a report containing "Pro" content to someone who did not have a "Pro" license.

For more you may check this 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Comments
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Quellie ,

During our investigation, we found that the reason for this error was that you sent a report containing "Pro" content to someone who did not have a "Pro" license.

For more you may check this 

Best Regards,

Quellie
Regular Visitor

Hi - thank you for investigating. We have an enterprise license and I have a "Pro" license. I have recieved this message before. It happens in subscriptions to me all the time. 

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support

Hi @Quellie ,

Does this problem occur with a specific report or does it occur with all of your subscriptions?
Does this issue occur with other users within your organization?

Best Regards,

Quellie
Regular Visitor

It occurs on multiple reports - all the ones I have subscriptions on have had the error at some point. I don't have subscriptions on all reports so I can say it happens on all o them. And yes it occurs with other users in the organization. 

v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support

Hi @Quellie ,

In our investigation in the last few days we found that usually users with such errors face the result of not being able to access the report, but you mentioned that the error disappears after refreshing.
It's hard to tell what exactly is causing this. It's a bit strange, are your reports created using a different connection mode?

Best Regards,

Quellie
Regular Visitor

What do you mean by using a different connection mode? We only started experiencing this problem recently and before never saw this error.