Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Can't upgrade to power bi pro license

Hi! I have the Power BI Pro trial license and I want to purchase it. I am the Power BI admin in my company, so I tried to follow the instructions in this link, which are basically:

1. Navigate to the Office 365 admin center.
  2. On the left navigation pane, select Billing > Subscriptions.
  3. Select Add subscriptions + on the right side.
  4. Under Other Plans, hover over the ellipse (…) for Power BI Pro and select Buy now

The problem comes in bullet "3", I don't see any "Add subscriptions" button in my screen nor any other option to explore... It's incredible but I want to pay and I just can't find the option! Can anyone help?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @manutejedor,

In step 3, click on Add Subscriptions button, page will jump to Purchase services tab. Please check under Billing, is there a tab called Purchase services. If there is, you can just click it then find Power BI Pro to buy it. 

q2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

manutejedor
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

The problem is that under "Billing" I only have "Licenses" option, this is how it looks for me:

Screenshot - 29_12_2017 , 7_57_13.jpg

Any idea?

Thanks again

BR,

Manu

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @manutejedor,

The issue should be related to your Office 365 edition or license. I would suggest you create a support ticket follow this blog: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/36522.office-365-for-business-support-ho...

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu